Frozen Dog Treats

Friday, July 15, 2016


 My boy Zeus loves anything cold. We add ice to his water or give him some ice cubes to munch on and it also helps him cool down with this HOT summer.  

Although he is not always on his best behavior, I decided to make him some frozen treats anyways. 
These treats are so easy to make and only took a few minutes to put together.




print recipe

Frozen Dog Treats

Ingredients
  • 1 Apple
  • 16 oz. Chicken Broth
Instructions
1. Slice the apple into small pieces. Slice the apple according to the dogs size. 
2. Place apple slices in the silicone mold. I used approximately 3-4 apple slices depending on the size.
3. Pour the chicken broth into each mold until it fills up. 
4. Freeze overnight or until cube is firm.
Details
Prep time: 10 mins. Yield: 15



I purchased this cute silicone mold from Amazon. I had to use a metal pan underneath since the silicone is so flimsy.

I used a apple slicer to help make my apple slices.


The squirt bottle is an old Mayonnaise container. I knew it could come in handy someday. 


The finished product.


Zeus patiently waiting for his treat! He loved them!

No comments :

Post a Comment