Frozen Breakfast

Monday, August 22, 2016


 Every morning my husband and I would have breakfast together but when he went back to school, I knew waking up everyday at 5 AM to make him breakfast wasn't going to happen. I love my husband but I also love my sleep. His days are very long and I have to pack him breakfast and lunch. I thought about buying Jimmy Dean Breakfast Sandwiches but it wasn't worth the money. So I decided to make my own breakfast burritos and sandwiches instead. 


The whole process took me about an hour but I made enough for an entire month. 

Ready to learn how easy it can be to make your own?


 I cooked the sausage patties first, placed 6 eggs in a cupcake pan and placed in the oven at 350 degrees for about 15 minutes. 


 I cooked 24 flour tortillas while the eggs where in the oven and while I cooked the scrambled eggs on the stove top. It took forever to cook the tortillas since we use the uncooked tortillas for Costco. 


I put Mayonnaise on the English muffins and then placed the egg, sausage and cheese on top. You can add any type of topping like salsa or sriracha.

 

 The breakfast sandwiches were the easiest part now onto the burritos. 

 

 It was hard to tell how many burritos I would be able to make. I used 10 eggs plus the sausage and cheese. I was happy it turned out to be enough for all my burritos. 

 

Items needed: 

Bun: English Muffin 
Flour Tortillas
Meats:
Sausage Patties 
Sausage 
Toppings:
Shredded cheese 
Slices cheese 
Mayonnaise

Variations:
Different buns, meats and toppings.

No comments :

Post a Comment