Engaged!

Wednesday, June 8, 2016


 On September 19, 2015, Adrian Proposed! 
The day before, Adrian's mom called me and said they were picking me up the next morning to take me out to eat to a fancy restaurant. Only one thing popped in my head and I knew the day had finally come. I could hardly sleep that night, I was just so excited for what he had planned for us. The next day finally came and when the doorbell rang I opened the door to find him standing alone with roses. We got in the car and took off to start our adventure. I had no idea where he was taking me. We got on the freeway and he kept driving and driving. I constantly asked him "where are you taking me?" And he refused to tell me. About an hour into the drive I knew he was taking me to Sedona, Arizona. We finally made it to the destination, L'Auberge de Sedona. Where we had lunch next to a beautiful creek. After we finished eating he requested dessert. Which really surprised me, I thought we would walk around first or go somewhere else for dessert. Our waiter came with our dessert and as he sat the plate down he said "congratulations" I thought to myself for what? I look down and see the watch on the plate and I look over at Adrian and he's already on one knee when he says
 "Valerie will you marry me?"





 Adrian hired a photographer to capture every moment. The photographer had to make sure to stay hidden since I knew exactly who he is, Elitus Photography my good friend Steven Ramos. He does amazing work if you ever need a photographer.















Oh funny story, a few weeks prior to getting engaged Adrian had worn the exact outfit to church. I mentioned to him how much I had liked it and how it would be a perfect engagement outfit. He's a good listener. 

Hope you enjoyed a few of my favorite engagement pictures.

1 comment :