I'm back!

Wednesday, June 8, 2016


Hi Everyone!

Most of you may remember me from my last blog Miss Valerie JoAnn. Well, a lot has changed from my last post two years ago now. Wow, time really does fly by. I wanted to take some time to explain why I stopped blogging. First, life was crazy busy and no, it has not slowed down but ultimately my number one reason for stopping was because of school. That story will come at a later time. I wanted to start blogging again after I kept getting inspiration, from Pinterest of course and after my friends kept asking why I stopped and that I should start up again. After taking some time to think about it I thought why not? I also kept debating if I should start from where I left off or start a completely new blog since I am married now and for other reasons as well. Oh yeah guys, I am a married lady now and that will be my first story.  

No comments :

Post a Comment